YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student Blogging

This evening in class we participated in a Google Hangout with another professor from our college where we talked more about using technology with our students. I have been interested in ways in which I can incorporate more technology, specifically blogging, with my students. Due to the lack of resources in my classroom, I feel that it will be extremely difficult to implement student blogging with fidelity next year. Instead, while we were participating in the Google Hangout my wheels were turning and I think that next year I plan on creating a blog, or using this one, so that I can post about activities that we are doing in our classroom and communicate with parents. But then I was trying to contemplate a way in which I can have my students blogging. I think that I will have a student blogger of the week and provide them with an opportunity to post on the blog about something that we are studying that week so that they have the experience with blogging but in a limited format. Maybe by the end of the year, I can begin to have more and more students posting on the blog each week.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to slowly implement blogging into the classroom? Any experience with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment